Help us help you.
Deposits will go towards helping acquire, support, and maintain our initial herd.
The anticipated first delivery is expected Fall of 2021.
Frequently Asked Questions
Bison Meat Versus Beef
- Buffalo meat has 3.5 times less fat than beef.*
- Buffalo meat is lower in cholesterol than beef.*
- Buffalo meat contains less calories than beef.*
- Buffalo meat has more iron and vitamin B-12 content than beef.*
- Buffalo meat has 35% more protein than beef
What Type of Good Fats Does a Grass Fed Bison Meat Contain?
Grass-fed meat is higher in Omega 3 fatty acids. Most western diets are deficient in Omega-3 fatty acids.
Bison Meat Nutritional Profile
Bison meat contains several essential nutrients, including protein, iron, zinc, selenium, and B vitamins.
A serving of bison cooked from a raw 4 oz portion has:
Protein: 17 grams
Fat: 6 grams
Saturated fat: 2.5 grams
Carbs: less than 1 gram
Iron: 13% of the Daily Value (DV)
Selenium: 31% of the DV
Vitamin B12: 68% of the DV
Zinc: 35% of the DV
Vitamin B6: 19% of the DV
Niacin (vitamin B3): 28% of the DV